Routers are used until that region has an assigned IP address for transmitting the information. A router is an important object for creating a wired or wireless home network as an entry point for all the goods that are allowed by the Internet.
“IP” means the Internet Protocol Address of the word IP Address. This is a unique numerical address linked to all of the Internet activities with which you are involved. A distinct IP address is assigned to each computer, printer switch, router, or another device which is part of a TCP / IP-based network. The IP address is the backbone of a system and plays a key role in network building.
This article will help you with login process for IP 192.168.1.4
In the set of IPs between 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254; 192.168.1.4 is the fourth IP address. Some of the smaller home broadband routers frequently used this IP address range in which local devices using this network are assigned network addresses. The IP address 192.168.1.4 can be automatically allocated to every local network computer by a router, or it may be performed manually as per the duties of the administrator.
How to Login into 192.168.1.4 IP Address
You can follow the steps below to log into IP 192.168.1.4
- Turn your web browser on and type in the search bar at IP address 192.168.1.4. Enter it from your keyboard when you are complete it.
- A new pop-up window from the top of the bar requires that you enter your default login credentials. Type the default router or device’s username and password to click the ‘Login’ or ‘Send’ button.
- If you’ve previously changed the default login credentials due to problems, you have to enter new and updated login credentials and proceed to the page.
- When you complete the authentication, a new tab opens that provides your router settings with the protection configuration and available choices.
- You can modify the default settings here, such as the network and security settings.
- Change of router credentials and username, password and upgrade passwords would allow you to in future sign in to the administrative screen.
Forgot Username and Password?
If you forget the router’s default username and password, it is quite normal that you do not panic. Many ways are there to get out of this solution. You can attempt the strategies that are below:
- Find Default Username and Password of the Router:
The main task is to find the router’s default username and password because you can find this data in many places. In the two fields below, you can find the default username and password of a router.
- The existing network name may have to rename to a new and update the name. That’s according to your wishes.
- Update of your settings for Wi-Fi usernames and passwords. This makes it far simpler for you to navigate the Wi-Fi network. In general, a combination of numbers and letters includes the default Wi-Fi username and password. The manufacturer set these combinations very randomly and is not remember able. Sometimes even the technology owner finds it a little difficult to memorize.
How to Find Your Router’s IP Address?
To log into the settings page, it is important to find the IP address of the connected router. You can follow these steps to find your connected IP address. This is a natural process.
The steps to access from windows computers are provided below because most users are connected to a Microsoft Windows PC.
- Click Start to proceed to the left of the button. Open the search box then and type “CMD” or “Prompt Command.” You must pick the Command Prompt option.
- Type “ipconfig” and click on the button “enter” when the new black background command window opens.
- The router next to the regular gateway should display your attached IP address.
This is some information about the IP address 192.168.1.4. In-home networks, this IP address is very useful. You can overcome some issues quickly.